While more than half of the readers would say “yes” to that, the remaining half can merely look at the column “Who’s Anu?” to know about me. But this post is about those little things which make me. This list is not complete but has some fun points to read and wonder “Really??”
I request my friends and acquaintances to leave a score (For every point, +1 if you think it is true and 0 if you think it is false). It is sure fun for me to know!!
1. I prefer comfort to fashion.
2. Though I always look and act confused, I am pretty stubborn and adamant in making some decisions.
3. I often lie to please/console someone.
4. I dream big! Very very big. In one such haunting dream, I drove a space shuttle which was designed, built and tested by me. And in another one, I was honoured by some senior government officials in front of a large crowd.
5. I want to be a film-maker. This is not a vague thought which everyone who has a camera would have. I really want to be a film-maker. I have a story, I can pen lyrics for the songs and also tune them. All I need is just someone to finance and an audience.
6. I like footwear and watches.
7. I hesitate complimenting someone though I have tons of such good words in my mouth.
8. I act stupid sometimes to know more about something.
9. I get ecstatic when I hear to the sounds of Shehnai (Sannayi) and heavy percussion instruments (in order).
10. I never explicitly state my love/hatred for a person but I like it when others are being expressive. (Mean, no?)
PS: Gopal, Bharat, Harshita, Divya, Sushma and Rohit: Your comment is a must!